Thursday, June 17, 2010

True Life: I have a fear of foundation

Ok, I know I'm not alone here. Here's why I used to be afraid of foundation and how it lead me to our new mineral foundation product today. Once upon a time, I worked in at a local makeup store in South Florida. I used to be the beauty consultant and often worked alone. I remember everytime someone walked in the door, I would pray that they wouldn't be asking me to match their foundation. There seemed to be about 45 different formulas in a million different colors. Finding the perfect match based on a stripe on someone's chin just wasn't cutting it for me. I would get lost in all the colors, formulas, charts, and customer requests. That is, until I discovered mineral foundation. Once, this particular line released a mineral foundation, I was good to go. I matched everyone with it and didn't cringe at the thought.


The reason I love, love, love mineral foundation is because it truely works well on any skin type, no matter the person or age. Also, it has buildable coverage so based on the brush and they way you apply, you can get anything from a sheer look to full coverage and anything in between. And the kicker is the colors! Since mineral foundation is so blendable, you don't need to match the color exactly to your skin!! My prayers had been answered. And now, it's the only foundation I offer in my line. We have a pressed formula for no mess (that was probably my only mineral complaint, was the mess) and 2 brushes to choose from to help you get the coverage you want. Yes, brushes really do make the difference, flat for more coverage and a kabuki for less.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments...