Sunday, June 20, 2010

Sarah Ponczek, dancer

 

She's a dancer at Focal Point Dance Studio in Miami and she won the title of
"Senior Miss Showbiz" this year! Read on.
Nickname: Ponzy
Biggest phobia: I don't have a "serious phobia", but if I had to chose one I'd say cockroaches!
Beauty product I can’t live without: Mascara for my invisible lashes :P
Favorite off camera outfit: Jeans, a cute top and heels :)
Favorite gig: Performing at competitions and shows with my teammates
What best describes me: d) a little of everything
In 10 years I want to be: Dancing! Anything or anywhere, any dancing job is fine with me :)
My idol is: Anyone who goes after their dreams and doesn't give up!
What I get the most compliments on: My smile :)
Most embarrassing moment: Pronouncing bologna as "ba-log-na" in 5th grade on the morning announcements...they should just spell it "baloney"!
Stupidest rumor I’ve heard about myself: Haven't really heard one, I hope there aren't any!
Best beauty tip I’ve ever gotten: Wear lighter eyeshadow towards the inside corner of your eyelids to brighten up your eyes
My friends make fun of me for: Being an overachiever!
One thing I wish I knew 5 years ago: Fifty miles really isn't that far! :)
Your favorite Cliche product: Shine eraser or whiteout sketch stick

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments...