Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Try This: Homemade Lip Scrub


As a self-professed lippie, I love wearing bright lip colors such as fuschia pink and purple. One thing I have learned when wearing lipstick is your lips must be smooth and free of any chapped skin when achieving a flawless lipstick application. One way to exfoliate your lips and remove the dead skin is by using a homemade lip scrub.

One homemade lip scrub I like to use is a sugar and salt lip scrub. The ingredients are pretty simple and are probably items you already have in your cupboards. To make the scrub, just combine salt, sugar and vaseline together. This scrub will leave your lips soft and free of any dry skin. I recommend exfoliating lips a couple of times a week if you wear lipstick everday like me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments...