Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Keirsten Kafka interview, model


Keirsten Kafka is a model and an actress. She graduated from the University of Florida and moved across the country by herself to follow her dreams.

Nickname: Keir
Biggest phobia: Losing someone I love
Beauty product I can’t live without: Mascara and Vaseline (bet you've never heard that answer, haha!)
Favorite off camera outfit: Might sound "cliche"... sweats!
Favorite gig: I always love swimsuit runway.
What best describes me: a) girly, b) tomboy, c) total glam, d) a little of everything: Mostly girly, but I grew up with all brothers and LOVE sports, so I can definitely hang with the guys.
In 10 years I want to be: Established as an actress or a supermodel. One can dream, right? ;)
My idol is: My beautiful and inspirational mother
What I get the most compliments on: Legs, eyes and butt, I guess, haha!
Most embarrassing moment: I hate forgetting people's names... Then, when you introduce them to someone else, you have to do the whole, "This is my friend, ______," and let them just reintroduce themselves. That's the trick! You won't forget it after that.
Stupidest rumor I’ve heard about myself: Where to even start? Most rumors are not only false, but incredibly vapid. Even though I'm very social/outgoing, I feel like I am also the most reserved girl. I hate hearing promiscuous rumors, especially when men make up stories in an attempt to enhance their social reputations. I used to really become bothered by rumors, but have since learned not to take them personally.
Best beauty tip I’ve ever gotten: Take your make-up off every night before bed. And moisturize!
My friends make fun of me for: 1) Being goofy and the baby, 2) Putting too much on my plate
One thing I wish I knew 5 years ago: "I've learned that no matter what happens, or how bad it seems today, life does go on, and it will be better tomorrow." -Maya Angelou
Your favorite Cliche: Everything happens for a reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments...