Thursday, August 21, 2008

It's all in the application

Most makeup artists tend to carry a huge set of brushes, very intimidating for someone that wants to recreate a look done by an artist. Where to begin??? Well here's a little secret, I am a makeup artist myself and I rarely ever use more than 5 brushes on myself or anyone else. Most of them serve similar purposes. That's why we created the essential brush kit. It contains only the most important brushes, several of which can be used for multiple purposes. It is also important to have quality brushes or else they are simply useless. These brushes are made of natural animal hair for the best application. Natural hair is very soft and holds the makeup very well. And yes it is true that you can make brushes from animal hair without harming the animal. Hey, I've got 3 cats (yes 3!) and so I'm quite the animal lover myself. We made them in zebra print pattern for a little attitude. Look for more patterns in the future!
xoxox-
Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments...