Thursday, August 28, 2008

Dance like nobody's watching

Once upon a time, yours truely was a dancer. I stopped my senior year of high school after several years. I was never an amazing dancer by any means however I loved it lots. Since I work in makeup now I must live vicariously through other dancers. Hence, the creation of Cliche Dance Makeup Compact. I just couldn't resist! It's pretty fab and I hope all of you dancers out there like it. PS- never give up on your dancing dreams. Anyway it comes with 3 eyeshadows, a blush, browdefiner, and red lipstick- all in one place! Pretty amazing right? To make life even sweeter, it can be used as a fundraiser for your dance studio. You can keep a portion of every sale to one of your dancers. The best part is you really don't have to do any work and you still make $$$. Some studios are even making it mandatory to buy or are adding it into tuiton. Gotta love it. Also, its totally customizable, you can request different colors, no problemo. Sorry about the short blog. Busy day.
xoxox-
Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments...