Monday, May 24, 2010

Estee Martin, radio personality


She a graduate of UCF and is currently the morning radio DJ on WPYO Power 95.3 in Orlando, FL.
Cuban-American actress and radio host Estee Martin. Her feisty latina charm and sultry voice has made her one of the most distinctive, yet sexiest voices in radio/tv right now.
" I worked hard to get where I am today and am so thankful to be doing what I love."

Nickname: I don't have one :-(
Biggest phobia: Death
Beauty product I can’t live without: Okay, I have 2!! My powder and blush.
Favorite off camera outfit: Jeans, sandals and a tank top.
Favorite gig: Community events with children. Their face are absolutely adorable when they see the radio station show up.
What best describes me: a) girly, b) tomboy, c) total glam, d) a little of everything... A LITTLE OF EVERYTHING!!!
In 10 years I want to be: I want to have my own talk show on TV and for my jewelry line http://www.duelelegance.com/ to be one of the leading fashion accessory sites.
What I get the most compliments on: My smile
Most embarrassing moment: hosting an event to find out later in pictures that my white bra was completely showing through my dress the entire time. I've learned my lesson!
Stupidest rumor I’ve heard about myself: That I was dating my friend, whom I was trying to hook up with my sister!!
Best beauty tip I’ve ever gotten: Threading is better than waxing!!!
My friends make fun of me for: I always project my voice when I speak. I don't know how to speak softly so they always yell at me to "LOWER MY VOICE!!!"
One thing I wish I knew 5 years ago: To NOT worry, it does nothing.
Your favorite Cliche product: The brushes! I LOVE them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments...